Savannah, Georgia is a city diverse in culture and is located on the beautiful Georgia coast. The city offers a strong economy, good quality of living and a wide spectrum of cultural and recreational activities. Savannah boasts low cost of living, rich history and an exciting food scene for a wonderful culinary experience. The area has beautiful coastal beaches, warm temperate climate year round, fishing, golf, boating, hiking, biking and robust tourism to the area for its scenic beauty.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 604 bed, community hospital
- Established 23 physician team and hospitalist RN
- Level I Trauma Center
- ED volume 100k per year
- Closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivist support
- 8 physician day team 7a-7p; Swing 12p-12am; and nights with 2 dedicated nocturnists 7p-7a
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off
- Epic EMR
- Full specialty backup and support - Cardiac unit recently expanded - Full pediatric hospitalist program
- Highly recognized and awarded, Memorial Hopsital has won several awards for clinical care and excellence in exceptional Patient Care, Cancer Care and Heart and Vascular Care
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.