- Quality of life! Fantastic schedule:
- Twelve Shifts per month
- Cover only one hospital (state-of-the-art facilities)
- Ten hour shifts
- One of Fortune 100’s “Best Companies to Work For”.
- No Procedures.
- Five to six admissions per night.
“Best Places to Live” – U.S. News
- Ranked #2 in “Most affordable big cities in the U.S.” by the International Business Times.”
- Nationally recognized public and private school options.
- Endless choice of entertainment options: NCAA Division 1 collegiate sports, award winning golf courses, and access to lakes and mountains.
- Busiest international airport in the world within minutes.
Top 5 “Least Expensive Major Cities in the U.S.” –Kiplinger’s
Please reference: HOSP 5891