Regional hospital in SE Georgia is expanding their Hospitalist program. Currently there are two full-time Hospitalists in a day program along with a Pulm/CC specialist consulting physician. Each of the three are tenured members of the Medical Staff, especially the Pulm/CC physician who is actually Chief of Staff this year. They are all easy to work with and genuinely want to see the hospital and patient care improve by enhancing the Hospitalist service. Hospital / Group wishes to expand to a 4 person group (2 Nocturnists and 2 day shifters).
Reason for search: in order to safely handle the number of inpatient admissions along with the continued growth, additional hospitalists are needed.
Inpatient Model: 7 on / 7 off (12 hour shifts - 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am). Incoming physician would average 13-14 shifts per month. Strong volume admissions for well to incentivize our productivity compensation model.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Be part of a growing hospitalist program and have the security of being employed by the hospital
- Desired 7 on 7 off block schedule
- Open to IM or FM Residency-trained physicians
- Growing community has a 4 year University and located less than 60 minutes to Savannah
- Competitive financial package to include salary, WRVU bonus incentive, potential quality bonus,
- Nice hospital benefits (CME, malpractice, 401k, life insurance, health insurance, disability, vacation)
- Medical education debt assistance and/or residency stipend.
- Excellent earnings potential and ample time off each month