SEEKING MEDICAL DIRECTOR FOR ACUTE CARE FACILITIES: EAST COAST OF FLORIDA:
Great opportunity for an experienced, BC MD or DO to provide post-acute, non-specialty care as well as to oversee skilled nursing / assisted living facilities, long term acute care hospitals, and nursing homes as well as provide attending physician services. Must hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Employed position (no less than 40 hours per week)
- Maintain appropriate records relating to all professional services provided
- Census: approximately 16 patients per day
- Assist in recruiting new physicians
- Alternating call with Advanced Practice Provider
- Competitive compensation includes Incentive and Bonus:
- Opportunity to grow practice from its inception, and to introduce modern methods of care such as Telemedicine as appropriate.
Sign-on / Relocation bonuses
- Excellent package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, generous PTO, and matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance (Sovereign Immunity)
- CME stipend
Located on Florida’s East Coast, this wonderful location offers an eclectic blend of culture and fine dining, pristine beaches, and a wide array of shopping opportunities. Come and enjoy a beautiful, year-round and outdoor lifestyle!
For more specifics and exact location, call and send CV* to:
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
*As a member of N.A.P.R (National Association of Physician Recruiters) we never forward CVs without express permission.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.