Private Group in Florida seeks an Infectious Disease/Hospitalist physician for a 100% inpatient practice opportunity. Current members of the group are both board certified and have been part of the community for 10+ years.
The duties would include providing inpatient care and emergency room call coverage as an ID Hospitalist for the practice. The schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm or similar. Potential Call Coverage: 1 in 3 for nights and weekends is shared with the 2 ID physicians in the group
Community of 60,000 is located about 40 minutes to Gainesville, 75 minutes to Orlando, 90 minutes to Tampa, and 60 minutes to either coastline of Florida.
Competitive financial package: Hospital will partner with group/incoming physician with an income guarantee and overhead allowance for the first year. Nice benefit package by group: vacation, CME, retirement, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance.
If you are looking for an Infectious Disease opportunity in Florida, or a Hospitalist opportunity in Florida, then CompHealth can help! Call Gary Nishizaki at 954-837-2697, or email a copy of your cv to email@example.com.
- Rare ID Hospitalist opportunity in Central Florida
- Join a private group practice with an excellent reputation in the region
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with most evening and weekends free to spend time with family and friends
- Very reasonable inpatient census covering just the groups patients
- Competitive compensation and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package
- Growing community is centrally located to several major Florida cities
- Enjoy Florida's sunshine, close proximity to University of Florida, and lots of outdoor recreational activities for a wonderful quality of life setting