The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 120 bed community based, not for profit hospital
- Established 17 Physician team
- Hospitalist runs codes for own establish patients
- No call
- Open ICU with Intensivist back up
- Procedures optional but not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Board Certified or Eligible in IM/FP
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1/H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
Palm Coast is situated on 26 miles of saltwater canals and 53 miles of freshwater canals and steps away from the Intracoastal Waterway ad the pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches. Florida. People move to this vibrant city to enhance their quality of life in a thriving, peaceful environment. Palm Coast has blossomed into a flourishing destination for visitors looking for magnificent hiking/biking trails, sport activities and outdoor enthusiast. Located between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach along the scenic A1A River and the River to Sea Preserve, Palm Coast offers a perfect mix of golf resorts and lush nature preserves. Weather you love to play golf or fish in the Intracoastal Waterway the quality of life is exceptional; indulge in a rejuvenating spa treatment or stroll through formal gardens. Nearby marshlands and estuaries harbor rare and endangered birds along Florida's Great Birding Trail, such as the roseate spoonbill, wood stork, great blue heron and osprey. Palm Coast offers a great family life with schools committed to excellence.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Adriana Santos at 954-540-6920 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.