Group in St Petersburg is looking for a Hospitalist. They have been providing care in the community for many years with an outstanding reputation and loyal patient base.
This group has been been doing their own inpatient care and/or utilizing hospital's contracted hospitalist group. The Incoming physician will be their 1st Hospitalist. Assist in the transition of turning over group's daytime inpatient care to the hospitalist that is exclusive to WCPC and it's patients.
Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm and one weekend per month with ARNP to assist. The rest of the group members will rotate coverage for inpatient care after hours and other weekends. This will provide the 24/7 inpatient coverage that is needed. Reasonable patient census and coverage.
New Hospitalist will have the assurance of joining a well-established, highly-successful primary care group with multiple offices responsible for hundreds of covered lives.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Job #748496
- Join a premier private group with an outstanding reputation
- Work Monday to Friday days only with 1 weekend (daytime) per month
- Reasonable patient census seeing only the group's patients
- Live and practice in St Petersburg or other popular communities nearby. Live minutes to top beaches on the gulf coast and just 30 minutes to Tampa.
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Group benefits package
- Excellent earnings potential over $250K with salary/bonus combined