A premier organization is looking for a Regional Medical Officer for their established program in Jacksonville Florida. Our shared goal and passion is for changing the quality care/outcome for our patients. Our model provides continuity of care for patients in the hospitals, post-acute clinics, skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), home visits, and similar facilities. We reduce the readmissions of patients and reduce costs. Utilize a high technology data system in the command center to alert physicians quickly for care to intervene for prevention of issues.
Work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm, or flexible hours. Some call and weekends involved.
This Regional Director position will evolve as the program develops. It may start at 60-70% patient and 30-40% director/administrative but change to a much higher percent director/admin over time. Employer will discuss details on this. Physician must be adaptable to the role.Need to have an active Florida license and available to start 90 days or sooner.
Competitive base salary and bonus incentives for over $300K year one salary/bonus combined. Full benefits package and 4 weeks PTO.
For this or similar CompHealth opportunities Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Rare opportunity for a Regional Director in Jacksonville Florida
- Leadership role with excellent growth potential
- Regular weekday schedule with most evenings and weekends free to spend time with your family or friends
- Live and practice right in Jacksonville Florida, the largest city in Florida with 1.5 million population in the metropolitan area
- Just minutes to beautiful beaches, big city amenities, and lots of recreational activities to choose from for an outstanding quality of life setting
- Competitive base salary and excellent bonus incentives that increase each year
- Full benefits package
- Be part of a premier program in Jacksonville with tremendous growth potential
- Outstanding earnings over $300K in the first year and over $350K after that.