Hospitalist- Join this well recognized Healthcare network. Low physician turn over.
- Day Shifts only; 7am- 7PM
- Sees only member patients
- No nights
- Low turnover
- Very manageable census
- Active, unrestricted medical license in the state of Florida.
- Board Certified if practicing, Board Eligible if a recent graduate in psychiatry
- Experience with electronic health record documentation.
- Current, unrestricted DEA license.
Daytona Beach is located in Volusia County, Florida, about 50 miles northeast of Orlando, 86 miles south of Jacksonville and 242 miles north of Miami, on the central Atlantic coast. With a population of around 95,000, the community is large enough to boast shopping, dining and cultural amenities, but small enough to avoid major traffic and a high cost of living. Those who appreciate an oceanfront community will find native Florida foliage and colorful wildlife here, along with pristine beaches, world class golf and tennis and plentiful boating and fishing. Not to mention the Daytona International Speedway for racing fans!