We are seeking a qualified Hospitalist Physician for an immediate opening. For more than two decades, we have been a trusted healthcare team, providing the highest level of patient care with compassion. We understand that our patients are busy; therefore, we strive to keep wait times at a minimum. We strive to offer all essential testing and services in-house to accommodate our patients’ active lifestyles.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $240,000 and up depending on experience
- Annual production bonus (anywhere from 30-90k annual)
- 15 days PTO + Paid Holidays
- 1 week CME ($2,500 reimbursement)
- 401k with 5% match
- Benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision
- Long Term & Short Term disability
Hospitalists are physicians whose primary professional focus is the general medical care of hospitalized patients. Their activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to Hospital Medicine.
Additional responsibilities for the Hospitalist Physician include:
- 7 days on 7 days off
- 25 - 30 patients a day
- Full support staff in Hospital
We are looking for dedicated and professional Hospitalist Physician who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Hospitalist Physician role include:
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine required
- Current Florida Medical license required
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Hospitalist Physician
- Internal Medicine
- Attending Physician
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com