A premier organization is expanding its post-acute program in Jacksonville, Florida.
This need is for an IM or FP Physician who will round on patients in skilled nursing (SNFs), or similar type extended care facilities. Providers will go to different facilities (2-3 daily) within the assigned territory and round on patients. The Jacksonville territory is divided among Physicians in a way so that all of the locations are within a commutable distance.
The schedule is Monday to Friday with flexible, daytime hours depending on the Physician's desires. Ability to start early morning or later in the day and finish when done seeing patients. Possible call for evenings or weekends usually by phone if needed. No hospital inpatient or hospital credentialing. Possible to start in 30 days with an active Florida license.
Live and practice in the Jacksonville metro area - largest city in Northern Florida. Be minutes to the pristine east coast beaches of the Atlantic.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Daytime schedule with flexible hours determined by physician
- Round on patients in SNFs or similar facilities with no Hospital inpatient care
- Very reasonable patient census to ensure top quality of care
- Open to Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians comfortable with all adult patient base. Prefer those starting in 90 days or less.
- Salary plus bonus incentives = $250K plus combined earnings potential
- Full benefits package
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier national organization
- Highly desired Jacksonville - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!