Southeast Florida, Palm Beach County Academic Hospitalist
Private practice model, working a 7 on 7 off block schedule. Academic hospitalist help to guide the IM residents and medical students. Average patient census (2 residents with 10 patients each). Regular hospitalist rounds with Residents following at times during shift. Primarily day block schedule but Hospitalist covers nights about once every 15 weeks from home or go in only if can't be handled over the phone. About 3-4 blocks per year. No procedures as they have full specialty support.
Should have an active Florida License, Board Certified Internal Medicine, and available to start in 90 days and credentialing.
Live in any of the Palm Beach communities like Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Wellington or be minutes to the beach.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Premier Hospitalist organization needs an academic hospitalist
- Want an experienced physician with some teaching interests for Residents
- Highly desired 7/7 block schedule is mostly days
- Live and practice in Palm Beach County - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and much more!
- Competitive salary + bonus incentives for a combined $230K total earnings
- Full benefits package