The Team – The Hospital
As a Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will work in a culture of integrity and enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an 18 physician team providing comprehensive general medical and surgical services in a 690 Level 1 Trauma center hospital serving the community since 1925. Featuring a comprehensive list of specialties, this hospital is a leader in addressing the health and medical needs of the community and is highly recognized as a leader in quality, patient safety and is an academic center with multiple awards.
- Flexible blocked schedules with focus on continuity of care
- Excellent compensation for 17 shifts per month
- Closed ICU- Intensivists on staff
- No requirement to do procedures or run codes
- 24/7 Coverage
- 8 day team, 2 swing, and a nocturnist on staff.
- No call environment
- Affiliated with the University of Florida
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
Jacksonville is the largest city in the U.S. state of Florida and is the county seat of Duval County. As such, it is the most populous city proper in Florida and the thirteenth most populous in the United States. Jacksonville is the principal city in the Greater Jacksonville Metropolitan Area, a region with a population of more than 1,313,228. Jacksonville is located in the First Coast region of northeast Florida and is centered on the banks of the St. Johns River, about 25 miles south of the Georgia border and about 340 miles north of Miami. Jacksonville offers a variety of housing options and is home to some of the top public and private schools in the nation. Residents enjoy an average temperature of 68 degrees, wonderful beaches, boating and fishing, sports and excellent upscale shopping and restaurants.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Adriana Santos at 954-385-3246 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.