Popular communities located north of Orlando and west of Daytona Beach. *Hospitalist organization seeking Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians who would be interested in adult hospitalist medicine, *Monday to Friday day schedule of 8am - 5pm or similar *Will be 1:3 to 1:4 call coverage. Nights mostly by phone. Weekends would be rounding and call. *Average patient census 15-18. It will spike higher during busy times but the bonus plan compensates on patients seen. *Will go to 1 or 2 hospitals during the week *Round and go - so can leave the hospital when done seeing patients and be on pager rest of shift. *Hospitalists take call on a rotational basis to cover the evening and night hours. *No procedures - the specialty support covers that *Base salary + bonus plan. Current Hospitalists make $300K average with salary/bonus combined. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Base salary + bonus incentives will be $300K plus earnings potential
- Very reasonable patient census and coverage
- Monday to Friday day schedule. Round and go - done for day when finished seeing patients
- Florida's east coast - minutes to beautiful beaches, shopping, fishing, boating, sailing, and a short drive to Orlando.
- Considering physicians that can start in 90-120 days or sooner per credentialing
- Excellent school systems and popular family communities to live
- Quarterly bonus plan for excellent earnings well above the base salary
- Full benefits package with 401K
- Malpractice with tail coverage included