This national organization is seeking a Medical Director for a growing program in Broward County, FL. There is a mix of clinical and administrative responsibilities, with some academic interaction as well.
Centered around a M-F schedule, there is an Open ICU with no procedures necessary. In addition to a strong base salary and a Director stipend, you will also receive both personal and team RVU bonuses. The foundation is set for strong growth, with an established team.
Broward County, Florida is one of the most sought after places to live in the country. Year round sunshine, excellent education, cultural diversity, and amenities for everyone surround the region.
For more information, contact John Hardardt, Senior Consultant at CompHealth, the nation's leading physician search firm. Interested applicants should send their CV to John.Hardardt@Comphealth.com.
- Medical Director of established team
- M-F schedule
- Open ICU with no procedures
- Base salary + Director stipend + variety of RVU bonuses
- Mix of administrative and clinical responsibilities
- Full benefits, CME, vacation time, etc
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you