Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our established program in Manchester, Connecticut, a mere 15 minutes from Hartford! As an Associate Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will collaborate with our Chief Hospitalist and the Regional Leadership team to drive performance through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
Join the next generation of physician leaders!
The Associate Chief Hospitalist is the linchpin connecting Sound Physicians, our onsite hospitalist team, our local Hospital partner and the community being served. While working shoulder-to-shoulder in the clinical environment with his/her team, the Associate Chief will be motivated to lead, recognizing the value of managerial and leadership skills s/he will be personally and professionally guided by Sound Physician’s values:
As a person of Integrity, s/he will act with a spirit of Innovation and Teamwork to deliver Quality and Service to the patients, the hospital, the hospitalist team and the greater community.
S/he has the dual responsibilities of directing, coaching, and overseeing the performance of the hospitalist team as well as managing our hospital partner and stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Lead monthly meetings as needed to accomplish team goals
- Drive clinical performance in conjunction with the Chief Hospitalist, CMO, Clinical Operations team, and HRN
- Mentor and coach team members
- Schedule: 12 clinical shifts & 3 administrative days per month
- Competitive salary with robust benefit package, CME allowance, 401k with company match, and paid relocation
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior leadership experience preferred, but not required. 3+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
As Associate Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- As an Associate Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.