Our client is the nation's largest Catholic and largest non-profit healthcare system, committed to serving the community in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The hospitalist program is currently seeking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join the growing Hospitalist group. This is an amazing growth opportunity that offers competitive compensation and benefits package along with flexible scheduling that includes day only or night only shifts. This hospital was voted Best Hospital in the county and in Western Connecticut for by U.S. News & World Report.
- Competitive salary
- 7 on / 7 off
- Teaching opportunity to IM residents
- Faculty appointment
- Affiliation with two medical schools - University of Connecticut, School of Medicine and New York Medical College
HOSPITAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package
- Medical/dental, malpractice insurance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Authorized to work in the United States
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Located approximately one hour from NYC in beautiful Fairfield County, known for its cultural amenities, suburban lifestyle, and excellent schools and universities.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2