The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 102 bed, acute-care, community hospital in the Rockville section of Vernon, Connecticut and is part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network (ECHN).
- Established 18 physician team with excellent nursing staff and dedicated hospitalist RN
- Subspecialty support to include comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services, a maternity care center, rehabilitation services and much more.
- Hospitalists will run codes; except those that occur in ED.
- No call environment
- Open ICU, no procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Meditech EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians, ABIM or ABFM certified and/or scheduled to sit for the boards
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Rockville General Hospital is about 20 minutes east of Hartford, the capital of Connecticut. Hartford is home to many diverse and historic neighborhoods. Downtown is filled with a number of museums and historical shops and also houses the State Capitol and central business district. The communities surrounding downtown are filled with parks and Universities, one of with being Trinity College, which is one of the nation’s oldest institutions of higher learning.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ben Housley at 615-483-1809 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.