The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 137 bed specialty non-profit specialty hospital affiliated with Yale, UCONN and Quinnipac Medical Schools
- Established 10 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner
- Robust subspecialty support available to Hospitalist team to include Pulmonary, Intensivist, Neurology, Rehab Medicine and Surgery
- Dedicated Nocturnists on Hospitalist team minimizing night shift requirements
- Procedures not required however comfort level with central lines and intubation ideal – Sound will train physicians on procedures
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Meditech EMR used at facility
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine board certified or board eligible physicians eligible to apply
- Critical Care, Pulmonary Critical Care, Geriatric, Nephrology and Infection Disease boarded physicians or Fellows encouraged to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Located in 30 minutes from Hartford and Connecticut’s Southern shore, the upscale suburban community of Wallingford is home to over 45,000 residents. The community of Wallingford has excellent public and private schools and a picturesque landscape. Wallingford is conveniently located 20 minutes from New Haven and two hours from Boston, MA and 90 minutes from New York, NY providing its residents with limitless opportunities to enjoy gourmet dining, theater, art museums, luxury resort casinos, professional sporting events and shopping.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ben Housley at 615-483-1809 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.