Day Hospitalist Needed for Connecticut Hospital-Visas Welcome to Apply
- 7 on, 7 off schedule
- 30 hospitalists in group + midlevels on both shifts
- Opportunity for teaching
This is a very successful, collegial group with extremely accessible, working leaders, and a strong partnership. Hospitalists in this group experience very supportive leaders and colleagues. Our group is heavily oriented toward professional development and offers strong research support, access to leadership training if someone has leadership aspirations, and we encourage resume building during Hospitalist tenure. We are a selective and high performing group, and seek candidates that want to engage in quality, research, administrative and other discretionary efforts. We have a very nice history of providing close mentorship to new graduate members of the group.
- Opportunity for partnership (11 of the 30 hospitalists are partners in the group)
- Will consider H1B and J1 visa holders.
- Tertiary care, academic, Level 1 trauma center, the 2nd largest surgical hospital in New England, the largest stroke center in New England, and one of the largest teaching hospitals in New England.
- High acuity, interesting patient mix
- Day shift sees 16-18 patients; Nocturnists see 8-10 patients
- Benefits include medical, dental, CME of $2,000 per year. .
- Days- $170,000 base plus opportunity for a quarterly bonus with an average annual yield of $20,000 amongst the group
- Nocturnists- $190,000 and opportunity for the quarterly bonus
- Partnership track available which brings additional earnings (this would be explained at interview)
- Quarterly bonus is based on w/RVU productivity (shields the physician from payer mix), and quality metrics