Seeking experienced IM or FP Physicians for an expanding, Post Acute Care program in Denver Colorado and suburbs.
Providers in this program will round on post-acute patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), or similar. These patients have been discharged from the hospital but are not yet well enough to return home. This is a transitional care setting where length of stay can range from 1 to 3 weeks.
The expected work schedule is Monday to Friday with flexible daytime hours from 8am-5pm, or similar. You may start earlier or later in the morning depending on individual preference. Providers may be on back-up call if needed usually by phone. No Hospital rounding, admitting or responsibilities involved. Round on 15-16 patients then you are done for the day!
The program covers multiple Post-Acute sites across Denver and suburbs. Physician will be assigned to a territory where the SNFs are within close proximity to each other. You will not have to deal with long drives between facilities.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Desirable daytime schedule with flexible hours
- No hospital inpatient at all with this position
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier organization
- Very reasonable daily patient census
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Excellent earnings potential over $200K in the first year
- Future leadership opportunities available if desired
- Enjoy the Denver area, major metro location, top schools, colleges, minutes to top ski resorts, and many activities available for an outstanding lifestyle.