St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, a 350+ bed tertiary care facility serving a referral area that includes all of Western Colorado and Eastern Utah, seeks hospitalist to join their collegial, tight-knit department of 19 physicians. Our group is well-respected amongst the St. Mary's staff and consulting physicians, and we admit for over 90% of the primary care groups in Grand Junction.
- Full-time schedule of 15-16 shifts per month
- Paid jeopardy call
- Mid-level support for rounding, discharge and admissions
- Fully-implemented EMR
- 37,835 ER visits annually; Level II trauma center
- Superb benefits and outstanding support from administration
- BE/BC internal medicine, or BC family medicine with prior inpatient experience required.
Grand Junction, Colorado is a growing community of 140,000 that offers excellent schools, a vigorous arts scene, and a year round mecca for outdoor enthusiasts right in the heart of Colorado's wine country! The Colorado National Monument sits at the edge of Grand Junction and world-class mountain biking, hiking, skiing, fishing, and hunting opportunities are plentiful. A moderate sunny climate and low cost of living add to the appeal! Additionally, Grand Junction is a two hour drive from Aspen, Telluride, Vail, and Ouray and also to Moab, Utah--all international destinations for their spectacular scenery and outdoor recreation.
Interested candidates please contact Ellie Horgan:
Position ID 154244
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.