National Organization with a strong reputation has an opening for a Hospitalist/Extensivist for their site in Southern California. Located about 90 miles NE of Los Angeles.
Maintain continuity of care by seeing your patients in the hospital, post-acute clinic or skilled nursing facility (SNFs). Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Some on call nights and weekends as scheduled. Usually by phone first and visit if needed but light if at all. See an average of 12-15 patients total per day. Focus is on quality care and time with patients. See patients in the hospital in the morning, and afternoons in the clinic and once a week in the skilled nursing facility.
Supported by sophisticated information technology systems, these physicians generally split their time between the hospital, where they round on a small group of patients each day, and the post-acute clinic, where they see recently discharged and other patients at high risk of admission.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with limited call and weekends
- Focus on quality care seeing only the organization's patients of 12-15 per day
- Competitive base salary with tiered bonus plans increase each year
- Full and complete benefits package, vacation and CME
- Outstanding earnings potential over $250K and higher with the generous bonuses based on years with the company
- Practice and live in popular communities in the Los Angeles, Southern California area
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you