Established Hospitalist program is located in a community in the Bay Area about 30 miles north of San Francisco. Current Hospitalist team with 8 providers at a 100+ bed acute care hospital that's a top rated system in the region. An opening for a Nocturnist is available to cover a 10 hour shift from 9pm to 7am. No procedures as they have the specialty support to cover. Open ICU is rounding only. Intensivist on staff. Reasonable admissions 6-10. Nocturnist doesn't start till 9pm because the Hospitalist program is split up with the following to cover the other hours: Day timers cover 6am-5pm, Swing shift covers 11am-9pm. EMR system is EPIC.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Appealing Nocturnist block schedule with 10 hour shifts instead of 12 hours
- No procedures and they have Intensivists and full specialty support
- Hospitalists are part of a prestigious national Hospitalist organization
- Position will have Independent Contractor status with no benefits but have malpractice covered
- Competitive hourly rate and bonus incentives for excellent combined earnings
- Pick up extra shifts to pick up additional income
- Can live in many popular communities that are commutable to the hospital.
- Live about 60 minutes to downtown San Francisco, Sacramento, or 30 minutes to Napa.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you