This comfortable and affordable community is enriched by the pleasures of metropolitan living without the congestion, overcrowding, and expense, this is the ideal location. Sacramento, Lake Tahoe and San Francisco are within close range; boating, fishing, snow skiing, hiking and rolling hills of wine country are all within reach, offering a great lifestyle and recreational opportunities. With its Central Valley location, Stockton attracts a wide range of business and recreational activities. The California Delta with over 1,000 miles of waterways surrounding Stockton is a scenic wetland with over 100 marinas and resorts. A variety of arts and cultural activities are available with opportunities to enjoy music, theatre, dance and literary events.
St. Joseph's is located in the heart of Stockton, near University of the Pacific, CSU Stanislaus Stockton, and the Midtown-Magnolia Community, an area rich with homes built around the turn-of-the-century. Stockton is the 12th largest city in the state with a population of over 250,000 residents. Stockton, the "All America City ," offers residents a unique blend of lifestyle opportunities.
The Team – The Hospital
As Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will work in a culture of integrity, quality, teamwork, service and innovation, and enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
- 20 full time physician program
- 8 physicians on during the day, 7a – 7p; 2 physicians on at night 7p – 7a
- 7on/7off schedules
- Full time with Sound Physicians is 15 shifts per month/182 shifts per year
- Manageable workload
- Open ICU with specialist support – No procedures necessary
- Excellent compensation and benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, 401k program with match
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Relocation assistance provided, if needed
- SoundConnect™ billing, workflow and informatics platform
- Candidates may be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained and board certified or eligible to become certified
- H1b approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sound’s physician-centric culture is consistently differentiated by the importance we place on our colleagues. We strive to make each individual feel valued for their contributions. Sound’s entire organization supports our physicians in the practice of their profession and the goals of our hospital partners.
Engrained in Sound’s physician-led organization is a strong commitment to deliver the highest quality care to hospitalized patients. Fundamental to our model is being the best practice in each region. This goal directs our attention on developing great physicians. We are constantly generating new approaches, tools and training to equip our hospitalists with the skills they need to deliver high-quality patient care and deliver value to our hospital partners.
Sound’s culture ensures that everyone is treated with mutual regard and respect, from our physicians to our healthcare colleagues, patients and their families. We value the confidence and trust of our hospital communities. Our every interaction assures patients, family members and friends that the quality of care is our greatest concern.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.