This ideal location offers the best of both worlds: Affordable living and proximity to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles and the Sierra Nevada mountains. The is a highly desirable location for home buyers due to affordability and low cost of living, while offering close access to Central California wine country, central valley, beach communities and all the amenities in Los Angeles. Enjoy a variety of restaurants, shopping, and a diverse economy with many locally owned businesses. Furthermore enjoy access to many options for recreational fun: skiing, hiking, camping, fly fishing, white water rafting. Furthermore enjoy access to many options for recreational fun: skiing, hiking, camping, fly fishing, white water rafting.
The Team – The Hospital
Adventist Health Bakersfield is committed to providing patient centered quality care. Join providers at this 255 bed facility focused on providing quality care in an environment that is safe, respectful and compassionate. We approach our role as caregivers with a strong sense of obligation, dedication and commitment to our patients. This also means that we continually work together as a team and listen to the concerns of our patients and their families. Part of the Adventist Health System, this hospital offers innovative medical programs and state-of-the-art technology. Comprehensive services include a Burn Center, bariatric services, a comprehensive hospital-based Cancer Center affiliated with UC Davis and first of its kind in the county, a Chest Pain Center, Pediatrics, Stroke center, wellness center, and maternity and women’s center.
- Seeking Full Time (14 shifts per month) and/or part time nocturnists (7 shifts or more per month)
- 2 physicians on each night for excellent coverage and admitting support
- Become part of a 16 physician team with a focus on excellence in quality and care
- Closed ICU
- Generous shift-based Compensation with RVU and annual quality bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Full time or part time
- Benefits, Path to Partnership™ track, and CME
- Manageable workloads, attractive schedules& the benefits of our workflow and informatics platform SoundConnect , designed by leading hospitalists with clinical processes to improve outcomes
- Supportive management team and hospital administration
- Open to both newly graduated residents & experienced clinicians
- Internal Medicine or Family trained physicians welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.