Located on Southern California’s beautiful coast, the city of Oxnard is proud of its outstanding quality of life, strong economy, fine schools, excellent healthcare and wide variety of housing choices. Oxnard provides the best of all worlds. Just an hour north of Los Angeles and about half an hour south of Santa Barbara, Oxnard is in the perfect central location for experiencing Southern California. The daily temperature is moderate, with cool summers and mild winters. Just seven miles of clean white beaches beckon to surfers and sun lovers.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Saint John’s Regional Medical Center is a state-of-the art 266-bed hospital with a 23-bed acute rehabilitation facility. The Center offers comprehensive services including cardiac care, pediatric and maternity services. Nearby Saint John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital has 82 acute-care beds and 99-bed extended care unity with the only hyperbaric medicine unit in West Ventura County. As part of the Catholic Healthcare West system, these two hospitals have the resources and support of the eighth-largest hospital network in the country.
- Established 20 physician team with hospitalist RN for support
- Open ICU, no procedures necessary
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Cerner EMR system
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1 cap exempt facility; Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Residents and new graduates welcome to apply
- Excellent compensation with commencement bonus, relocation allowance and productivity bonuses
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained candidates with hospitalist experience eligible to apply
Hospital Awards & Recognition
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award – Clinical Excellence for 4 years in a row (2012-2015)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades America’s 100 best hospitals for 2015
- Healthgrades 5 Star rating for Cardiac, Pulmonary, GI, Vascular, Critical Care & Women’s Health
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.