Grass Valley has an interesting history that finds reflection in the various museums and memorial buildings all around the city. The Alta Hill Reservoir and the Grass Valley Reservoir are popular tourist destinations in Grass Valley. The city’s amusement parks offer excellent entertainment opportunities for adults and kids alike. One can also take a walk through the streets of the city and visit the old-world churches and cemeteries.
Beautiful Lake Tahoe is nearby, where California and Nevada meet. Lake Tahoe offers water skiing in the summer and snow skiing in the winter months. Grass Valley is a short travel distance from Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada, San Francisco and Los Angeles, California. Clean air and wonderful climate, low crime rates and good school systems makes Grass Valley to be the land of opportunity for those who are seeking a better place to live, work and play. Experience all that California has to offer in a community where you will benefit from a lower cost of living.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Established 8 physician program
- 120 bed community hospital that offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and health maintenance services for emergency and acute care
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been awarded its Gold Seal of Approval™
- Work with hospitalist RN's, site coordinators and Chief Hospitalists who are core members of the team
- 7on/7off block schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Open ICU
- Basic inpatient procedures and vent management required
- No call environment
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.