HOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES!
JOIN AN ESTABLISHED TEAM AT A TOP NOTCH FACILITY
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
The Team – The Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital is a 408 bed hospital with 39 ICU beds world-class academic medical center affiliated with both USC and UCLA Schools of Medicine. Good Samaritan Hospital supports six award-winning Centers of Excellence that focus on advancing the science of medicine while providing outstanding patient care with national and internationally renowned physicians. The centers include the Heart & Vascular Center, Good Samaritan Hospital Orthopedic Center, Tertiary Retinal Surgery, Pancreatico-Biliary Program, Transfusion-Free Medicine & Surgery Center, and the Davajan-Cabal Center for Perinatal Medicine.
- Established 8 physician team with 1 Physician Assistant and hospitalist RN
- Open ICU
- Procedures required –intubations, central lines, lumbar punctures, thora and paracentesis
- Meditech EMR
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to both Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates
Location and Lifestyle
The City of Los Angeles holds many distinctions. LA is the entertainment capital of the world, a cultural mecca boasting more than 100 museums, and a paradise of good weather. From tourist attractions like the Walk of Fame’s collection of stars (numbering 2,553, and growing by one or two a month) to career opportunities like those presented in the expanding tech industry, Los Angeles is the place to be. It is the only city in North America to have hosted the Summer Olympics twice. Downtown LA is the largest government center outside of Washington, D.C. Los Angeles has the only remaining wooden lighthouse in the state (located in San Pedro’s Fermin Park) and the largest historical theater district on the National Register of Historic Places (located Downtown on Broadway).
Los Angeles is on the leading edge of several growth industries. LA County, with more than 87,000 jobs in the fashion industry, has surpassed New York’s fashion district workforce. The LA five-county area also has more than 700,000 people at work in health services/biomedical activities and 190,000 people in aerospace/technology. Here are some more facts and figures about Los Angeles: the city, the county and the region.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Adreanna Bourassa at 949-215-2388 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.