The beautiful Sonoma Valley is a place where residents enjoy a multitude of diverse activities. Experience arts and culture, outdoor activities in the redwood forest parks of Sonoma and Mendocino counties, wine tasting in the California countryside, whale watching along the coast or hiking in the stunning state and regional parks of the San Francisco North Bay area. Sonoma Valley is just an hour north of San Francisco where visitors can tour Alcatraz Island or the West Coast’s first and oldest operating lighthouse. With rich culture, a variety of attractions, and spectacular landscapes and climate Sonoma Valley is a place that travelers love to visit and residents love to call home.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community. Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
Sonoma Valley Hospital 75-bed, full-service acute care district hospital, with an outstanding staff of health care professionals located in the heart of the City of Sonoma. The atmosphere of hospital is like the atmosphere of Sonoma- a warm, comfortable, place of healing. SVH is known for a compassionate and professional staff, topnotch physicians and dedication to the needs and expectations of the community.
- Join 4 very experienced board certified Hospitalists with excellent ICU skills
- Part time and full time options available; Full time = seven 24-hour shifts per month, 7a- 7a
- Well-equipped Hospitalist lounge-sleep room
- Must be comfortable with procedures and working in an environment without back up and specialist support; practicing physicians who like procedures and enjoy the autonomy of practicing medicine independently will be a good fit
- Physician Responsibilities in ICU: Intubations, Central Lines, Run Codes, Manage Vents
- Family Medicine candidates with ICU and procedural experience required
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.