Now seeking National/Regional Hospitalists to work with a Hospitalist organization with programs currently in Texas, Florida, California, Rhode Island, Louisiana, and plans to expand into additional states in 2017.
This unique position was developed to help meet the needs for this growing hospitalist company with the goal of having Physicians travel to cities where they are based. Advanced scheduling timeframe of 3-6 months depending on growth into new locations and schedule in existing locations to support current programs.
Hospitalist can have a flexible, 7on/7off, or 10on/10off schedule with 12/hr shifts. Longer blocks such as; 14/14 can also be discussed. Both, Day shifts and Nocturnist positions available. No procedures at any of the hospitals.
Live where you want and commute to the site programs. All travel, hotel, car rental is covered by the company.
Competitive Base salary guarantee, including the opportunity to earn above market compensation.
Day rate: $1,800 per 12 hour shift
Night rate: $2,000 per 12 hour shift
A $15K Bonus incentive plan
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Appealing opportunity for physician that want to travel to work
- Flexible block schedules
- Established program with reasonable patient census and no procedures
- Stable employed position with a long-established organization
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Future leadership opportunities available if desired
- No relocation! Can live where you are.
- Make over $300K with this unique opportunity to work and travel.