Home to an amazing Mediterranean climate, this area offers coastal access and a beautiful scenic landscape that can be found nowhere else in the country! An hour south of San Jose, an hour and forty-five minutes south of San Francisco, and twenty-five minutes to Monterey, this community is in a coastal and rich farming region. Salinas is an affordable family-oriented community, offering cultural, education and entertainment opportunities. Salinas is a friendly community with patients who are grateful and appreciative of the medical services they are provided. Monterey County is also home to nearly 75 wineries including well-known names such as Blackstone, Chalone, Estancia, and Hess.
Sound’s culture ensures that everyone is treated with mutual regard and respect, from our physicians to our healthcare colleagues, patients and their families. We value the confidence and trust of our hospital communities. Our every interaction assures patients, family members and friends that the quality of care is our greatest concern.
Join this program where patients, come first. As a Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will work in a culture of integrity, quality, teamwork, service and innovation, and enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate manageable workloads for our hospital teams for a true work/life balance.
The Team – The Hospital
- Team up with this 7 physician team and enjoy a rewarding, sustainable career
- Manageable workloads that allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients
- This program has an academic component teaching medical students, PGY 1 and PGY2 residents
- Open ICU – ICU coverage at night and procedural responsibilities
- Enjoy the benefits of our workflow and informatics platform SoundConnect™
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- Relocation package and commencement available
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates eligible. Candidates must be board certified or eligible with the expectation of obtaining certification. Family Medicine Candidates must have recent acute care experience.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.