Join a hybrid, academic hospitalist team of 14 seeking to add a Hospitalist and Nocturnist.
- Faculty for Keck School of Medicine of USC-affiliated Internal Medicine residency program
- Hybrid hospitalist opportunity - monthly rotations of teaching and non-teaching responsibilities
- Internal Medicine Residency program
- Accredited in 2011
- 14 residents per year
- Respond to codes
- Limited procedures – Intubations and central lines. In-house training offered.
- Average 15 patient encounters per day
- Schedule – 7 on, 7 off; 7am – 7pm. One week of night shifts per six
- Night shift – in-house supervising residents
- Compensation range between $255,000 and $289,000 plus bonus potential of $25,000 based on quality metrics
- Excellent benefits package including 401(k) with matching up to $18,000
- Two weeks PTO plus three days CME and $3,000 CME allowance
- Sign on and relocation assistance
- IF YOU HAVE HAD AN INTEREST IN TEACHING BUT NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS PRACTICE. ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- One of the world's most popular resort communities
- Considered one of the best cities in the US for tennis and golf
- A short drive to Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego
- Vibrant arts scene including an International Film Festival and several large music festivals
- Affordable real estate at a fraction of that in LA and OC
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools