Join this premier Hospitalist organization offering a stable and secure employed position with excellent compensation and full benefits.
Become part of a 6 member Hospitalist team responsible for rounding on a 7 on/7 off block, daytime schedule from 7am to 7pm. The Group will have Nocturnists who will cover nights. Typical patient census is an average of 16-18 per hospitalist with a moonlighter to provide relief coverage when necessary. No codes or procedures required as they are covered by the Intensivists or ED. May have some ICU rounding, but there is specialty support to cover.
Will consider IM or FM physicians with current inpatient experience who can start in 90-120 days, or upon licensure/credentialing. H1 Visa sponsorship (not cap exempt) possible for physicians that can start now.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697, or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist organization offering a secure, employed position
- No procedures or codes required
- Daytime shifts only working with other Hospitalists
- Community with 300K service area located just 70 miles from downtown Los Angeles
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentive plan
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
- Can pick up extra shifts for additional income and $300K earnings potential
- Future growth potential or leadership opportunities if desired