Join a premier Hospitalist program of Southern California. Providers enjoy a stable and secured employed position with excellent compensation and full benefits.
Current opening is for the position of Nocturnist with an established team of daytime Hospitalists. The nocturnist work schedule is a 7 on/7 off block from 7pm to 7am. Nocturnist are not responsible for codes or procedures as they are covered by Intensivists and ED. Estimated patient census/admissions is a reasonable 4-6 per shift. Open ICU with specialty support responsible for coverage.
Will consider IM or FM physicians with current inpatient experience and who can start in 90 days or upon licensure/credentialing.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697, or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Established Hospitalist organization offering a secure, employed position
- No procedures or codes required
- Block schedule with 26 weeks off per year
- Very reasonable admissions 4-6 at night
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentive plan
- Full benefits package
- Future growth potential or leadership opportunities if desired
- Community with 300K service area located just 70 miles from downtown Los Angeles