National Organization has a physician opening at their site in Los Angeles County. Post-Acute care seeing patients in the clinic or periodically at a skilled nursing facility (SNF). These physicians generally see recently discharged and other patients at high risk of admission. Post-Acute care to decrease the chance of readmission to the hospital. A high percentage of geriatric patients.
Flexible hours from 8am - 5pm or similar depending on the physician May be on call nights and weekends primary phone if needed See on average 15-20 patients per day Mostly Spanish speaking patients so a physician fluent in Spanish is needed
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable position with a growing organization
- Flexible hours from 8am - 5pm or similar depending on the physician
- See only the group's patients for quality care
- Fluent Spanish needed for this patient base
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives and full benefits package
- Leadership opportunities for those desiring career growth
- Organization has VERY LOW provider turn-over
- Live and practice in Sunny Southern California. Live in Los Angeles or popular communities in the county.