Join a premier Organization that continues to grow throughout Southern California.
Become part of an established, Post-Acute program in East Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley which includes cities like; Pasadena, Monterey Park, Whittier, West Covina, etc. Physicians can live anywhere that is commutable to the area.
Ideal physician is someone who can work w/staff and team members, possesses commmunication/negotiation skills, Hospice transition/end of life care planning, flexibility in developing the program, work schedule, and business hours.
This position offers incredible flexibility in patient scheduling and meeting patient needs; such as holding family meetings where Physicians can sit down and spend 60 minutes to do so. Very different than an office setting where appointments are every 15 minutes or so.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Flexible daytime schedule, usually Monday-Friday with some weekend rotations
- Round on 10-15 patients daily, flexible scheduling
- Will cover 1-3 SNF's depending on census/radius
- Team approach with a shared commitment to quality patient care
- Very light phone call responsibility until 7pm on the days you work
- EMR in use is Allscripts
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and excellent benefits package
- Secure and stable employed position with future growth and leadership potential if desired.