Beaver Medical Group is recruiting for full time Hospitalists!
ACLS and BLS required, CA license preferred at time of interview. Will consider FM and IM providers; 2 years experience preferred, but will accept new graduates. Very competitive compensation schedule and full benefit package offered.
We are a physician-owned and physician-managed multispecialty group founded in 1945, now with 175 physicians and 50 mid-level practitioners (Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Optometrists, and Physical Therapists) in 12 practice sites in and around Redlands, California. (about 60 miles East of Los Angeles)
Our physicians are about 1/3 primary care, 1/3 surgeons, and 1/3 medical specialists (most medical specialties are represented). About 60% of Beaver’s patients are HMO patients, the other 40% are PPO and fee-for-service patients. Beaver is governed by a 7-physician Board, elected by the Beaver partner physicians. See www.Beavermedicalgroup.com and www.Redlandsweb.com
At Beaver Medical Group in Redlands (about 60 miles East of the Los Angeles area) . Day shift is 7a to 7p or 9a to 9p with a 7 on/ 7 off rotation.
Apply to this job to learn more!
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.