We are working with a Medical Center in south central California to recruit Nocturnists for their new program.
- Block schedule of 7 on 7 off
- Base salary starting at $265,000, depending on experience plus quality bonus
- Signing Bonus of $15,000 and $7,500 in relocation
- 222 bed facility
- ICU is a closed unit
- Building a team of 5 Hospitalists/Nocturnists
- Work with the Internal Medicine residency with 8 residents per year
- Procedures are required for floor patients
- Procedures include central lines, arterial lines, thoracentesis, and paracentesis
- Nocturnists will supervise and teach residents doing the procedures
- Compensation commensurate with experience and competitive with the MGMA Median
- Loan forgiveness available
- H1b visa candidates may be considered
Practice in the lower part of the San Joaquin Valley located 90 miles north of Los Angeles. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park. They can also reach the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas within a few hours.
Contact: Neal Fenster