National Organization with a strong reputation has an opening for a Hospitalist / Extensivist for their program in Southern California - Orange County.
Maintain continuity of care by seeing your patients in the hospital, post-acute clinic or skilled nursing facility (SNF). Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Some on call nights and weekends as scheduled. Usually by phone first and visit if needed but light if at all. See an average of 14-15 patients total per day. Focus is on quality care and time with patients. See patients in the hospital in the morning, and afternoons in the clinic and about once a week in the skilled nursing facility.
Supported by sophisticated information technology systems, these physicians generally split their time between the hospitals where they round on a small group of patients each day, and the post-acute clinic, where they see recently discharged and other patients at high risk of re-admission.
Bi-lingual Spanish for Southern California is a plus.
Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position with a fast-growing organization.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with limited call and weekends
- Focus on quality care seeing only the organization's patients of 14-15 per day
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus for Southern California.
- Competitive base salary with tiered bonus plans increase each year. Outstanding earnings potential 300K with the generous bonuses based on years with the company
- Full benefits package and company stock options upon signing
- Organization has an excellent reputation with very low provider turnover.
- Choose from many popular communities in the Los Angeles - Orange County area
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you