Live the Southern California lifestyle with a great year-round climate, close proximity to the best beaches in California, a thriving business environment and an abundance of recreation an outdoor activities available, shopping, restaurants and culture. This city has preserved its picturesque views and parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness and wildlife. Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and other amenities. Gated communities provide privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches and canyons, indigenous oaks and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes. The area offers an excellent local school system for families with children.
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Southern California. Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care. You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians you will hire, mentor and develop your team. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
The Team – The Hospital
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- Open ICU
- Blocked schedules with focus on continuity of care
- Productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
Sound Physicians has robust internal support team
- Tangiers scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling
- Brio technology for charge capture at bedside
- Practice administrator or Site coordinator that handles office functions and a Director of Operations
- Hospitalist RN to help with clinical efficiency and workflow
- Board certified internal medicine
- Active CA license or in process of applying
- 3 years of clinical hospitalist experience
- Previous hospital medicine leadership experience and/or track record of career growth
- Excellent communication skills
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.