When you enter Nogales, you'll see that it is a place where American Indian, Hispanic, and Anglo cultures add flavor and history to a city that maintains its small town charm and Old West ranching traditions. Unique finds include a vibrant downtown, artisanal pottery and copperware, and Paul Bond boots.Enjoy the beauty, history, and great weather in this Sonoran Desert community of Nogales. Enjoy all the favorites this distinctive border community offers, like rich culture, authentic food, exciting "Old Mexico," historical landmarks, unique architecture, and spectacular weather. Nogales offers museums, border shops, sporting events, festivals, and more. Just an hour drive south of Tucson, Nogales is your base for days of challenging outdoor adventures like fishing, boating, hunting, hiking, and biking. Birding in desert wetlands, golfing, wine tasting, stargazing, ghost towns, state parks, the Anza and Arizona Trails, and stunning high desert sunsets complete your Nogales Rediscovery. Bienvenidos a Nogales!
The Team – The Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital is a cornerstone of the Nogales, Arizona community, providing emergency care, general surgery, labor and delivery services and important health and wellness education for residents throughout Santa Cruz County.
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- 2 Full Time physician program including Chief Hospitalist
- DAYS ONLY - NO NIGHTS
- Low census and physicians may take call during day hours if rounds are complete
- Grateful patients and community needs here - make a difference in this community
- Opportunity for part time providers working 7 shifts per month
- 13 hour shifts- 12.5 shift a month is full time
- Blocked scheduling or Flexible Schedule – the choice is yours!
- Providers must be comfortable with minimal specialists for consultation; use your training and skills to treat the whole patient
- Work in a hospital and with patients who appreciate physicians – physicians are truly dedicated to the mission of Holy Cross and their patient population
- No procedures necessary
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- J-1 eligible
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.