Things are different in the desert. The sky is bigger. The stars are brighter. The sunsets stop you in your tracks Nicknamed the “Valley of the Sun”, the dependable sunshine and warm year-round climate makes outdoor activities a way of life in Arizona’s urban heart and America’s sunniest metropolis. Projected against this rich backdrop is a panorama of urban sophistication: Resorts and spas that drop jaws and soothe souls. Stadiums and arenas worthy of the world’s biggest sports spectacles. Restaurants with inspired cuisine and inspiring patio views. Golf courses that beckon players the year round. Shopping centers as stylish and eclectic as the fashions they house. With a blend of culture, nature, entertainment and recreational abundance, Phoenix is an ideal place to call home.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 136 bed community-based hospital
- Established 10 FTE program with a Hospitalist RN
- Hospitalist assist with codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU
- No Procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Cerner EMR
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.