The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Visit Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital for more information about this partner hospital.
- 471 bed hospital with 44 bed Medical Surgical ICU with a dedicated 12 bed Neuro CCU and Step Down Unit and 36 Neuro Med/Surg private rooms
- Established 19 physician team
- Excellent subspecialty back up
- No procedures
- ED handles admissions
- Closed ICU
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- Leadership development through Path to Partnership™
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- Board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with acute care experience); board exam must be complete within 1 year of hire date
- $60k student loan repayment
Location and Lifestyle
Located in the heart of Southern Arizona, Tucson’s culture is based around its outstanding quality of life, fine schools, excellent healthcare and abundance of eclectic housing options. Tucson is known for 350 days of sunshine, outdoor excursions and extensive arts culture. Visit the world-class Fred Lawrence Whipple Observatory or enjoy the nature at Tohono Chul Park and the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Lori Nelson at 602-359-4301 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.