Seeking Hospitalist to join a premier physician owned multi-specialty practice, the fastest growing in New York State. Located in the scenic Hudson Valley.
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits offered
- Sign-On and Relocation bonus
- CME Allowance
- Block Schedule, 7 On/7 Off
- 12 hour shifts
- Partnership Track opportunity
- Responsible for Patient admission, interim care, discharge of hospitalized patients in any and all acuity settings within the hospital; responsible for day-to-day patient care, manage resource utilization to provide necessary care.
The only private medical practice in the State of New York to receive accreditation from The Joint Commission. We are also recognized by NCQA for our use of electronic health records. Offering a full service diagnostic imaging that is 100% digital with RIS/PACS. We have a full service high complexity diagnostic laboratory as well. We have two Urgent Care Centers and 7 practice locations.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier1