Progressive 150+ physician multispecialty group, has an opportunity for a residency trained Internal Medicine physician to practice as a Hospitalist in a Regional Level II Trauma Center.
- Market competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan offered
- Our team of physicians enjoy a work schedule of 7 on / 7 off; a time proven work schedule that allows a comfortable balance between delivery of patient care and time off
- New physicians are provided a mentor to assist in the transition into a new position
- Must be comfortable with procedures such as central line placement and intubation, additional training opportunities if needed
- Procedure team available most days if needed
- Teaching opportunities are available with the residents and fellows, as well as the medical students on rotation
- An academic appointment at Upstate Medical University, as well as the ability to participate in basic and clinical research is available.
- H1B Candidates will be accepted
Located in New York State's Southern Tier region - Binghamton. The community offers a high tech industrial base, affordable housing, and diverse cultural opportunities. Major cities are within an easy driving distance. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.