The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 185 bed, community based, county owned hospital
- Established 10 physician team with 1 advanced practitioners and 1 hospitalist RN
- Subspecialty support to include Surgery, Cardiology & Chest Pain Center, Joint & Spine Center, Monroe Carrell Jr. Children Hospital – Vanderbilt, Breast Health Center, Sleep Center, Cancer Care, Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine, Palliative Care, Orthopedics, OB/NICU, Diabetes & Nutritional Education.
- Hospitalists run codes on own patients
- No call environment
- Open ICU with pulmonary critical care back up available
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Meditech EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Located just 30 minutes south of Nashville, Franklin, TN is a unique blend of history and progress. Franklin began in 1799 as a tiny, agricultural community and has since grown into a strong blend of residential, commercial, and corporate citizens.
- Business, dining and shopping hub with many Fortune 500 companies
- Downtown Franklin is well known for its annual festivals and parades
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Heather Cope at 615-377-5597 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.