HEADLINE: Baltimore, Maryland: Several Nocturnists are needed to join a busy, large and well-established group of 26 Hospitalists. They will be able to sponsor H-1B Visas! 7 days on / 7 days off! 12-hr shifts. Shift starts at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 7:00 a.m. They do approximately 12 admissions per night. 13 to 15 shifts with Nocturnist and Physician Assistant per month. They are offering a strong financial package, which includes very competitive salary, work RVU production incentive, and complete fringe benefits.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland: Please see below regarding information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, several Nocturnists are needed to join a busy, large and well-established group of twenty-six Hospitalists.
- If the physician has an H-1B Visa, this hospital will be able to sponsor it.
- Shift/Work Schedule: There will be 12-hour shifts. They will be required to work 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Shift starts at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 7:00 a.m.
- They do approximately 12 admissions per night.
- 13 to 15 shifts with Nocturnist and Physician Assistant per month.
- No procedures are required.
- Practice out of a new 26-bed closed ICU. It includes state-of-the art monitoring equipment, a highly skilled ICU nursing and respiratory therapy staff, and a 24-hour/day coverage by medical intensivists.
- This is a Center of Excellence and part of a modern state-of-the-art teaching hospital.
- This premier and prominent teaching institution has an active and very large medical staff. It also has an academic affiliation with a prestigious medical school.
- The hospital’s service area population is in excess of 1.2 million.
- These excellent Nocturnal positions are due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- This is a hospital employed opportunity.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary.
- There is also a productivity incentive based on work RVUs.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a Nocturnist!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.