The Team – The Hospital
Become a part of the team at Shady Grove Medical Center!
- 351 bed hospital, not for profit, community based hospital
- Established 22 physician team with hospitalist RN
- Heart & Vascular, Cancer care, Orthopedics, Mental Health, Surgery, Respiratory & Pulmonary Care, Pain Management, Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation, Women’s Health
- No codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU, Procedures not required
- Flexible schedule options available for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Resident physicians welcome to apply
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Location and Lifestyle
Rockville, MD is ranked as one of the “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine and “Best Places to Raise Your Kids” by Business Week. Rockville offers a wonderful balance of suburban and urban life. With convenient highway access, beautiful housing options and a stellar school district, Rockville is an ideal community in which to settle. The city also boasts an urban center that hosts community events and offers great restaurants and shopping. Located roughly 25miles from Washington, D.C., Rockville provides its residents a suburban lifestyle with quick access to big city amenities. With nearby cities Gaithersburg and Bethesda, Rockville is at the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor which is home to several software and biotechnology companies and federal government institutions.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Cindy Mitchum at 706.799.3592 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.