$300,000 first year re: Nocturnist opportunity in NW Georgia!
Join a growing team of 12 Hospitalists at a 282-bed, state-of–the-art Regional hospital in Northwest Georgia. They provide major medical, surgical and diagnostic services as well as extensive high quality patient services from Board Certified physicians with strong ties to the Chattanooga and Atlanta medical community. Their ICU is currently undergoing a $17 million renovation which will be completed next year
Details of Position:
- Hospital employed
- 15 shifts per month
- 7 on /7 off
- Census: 12 patients per shift
- Admissions: 2-3 per shift with assistance of mid-level
- EMR: Sieman’s Sorian System
- ER Staff are first responders to Code Blue’s
- Extensive Specialty Coverage
- Work an additional 2 shifts per month for an additional $40K!
- Base: $260,000 ($130/hr) + Quality Measures Bonus (approximately $20,000) = $280,000!
**Visa Candidates welcome to apply***
- Sign-on / Relocation bonus
- Excellent package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- CME stipend
- Loan repayment (negotiable)
- Generous paid time off
Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is a great place to live. There is diverse shopping, outdoor recreational activities year round as well as access to arts and culture. Come here for a wonderful quality of life and an excellent standard of living just 25 miles South of Chattanooga, and 70 miles North of Atlanta.
If interested, please contact me for additional information –Many thanks,
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
888-647-5005 ext 208
***Please note new email address****
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997